I love dressing to both look well put together as well as comfy so denim, Tees, boots, and chambray shirts are my go to’s. Give me a gray or striped tee and a chambray shirt and I swear I would be good on tops. My favorite place to shop long lasting denim and chambray shirts from is definitely Madewell (love this one and this one) although the one I am always constantly wearing is from Old Navy and it’s seriously one of my favorites. These staples are pretty much all I wear these days in shades of black, white, and earth tones. Here are just a few of my recent Fall favorites and some purchases that are both stylish and affordable.
– This post contains ad links –
SAM EDELMAN BLAKE BOOTIE – The rich hue on these booties elevate anything you pair with them. I love them. Retails for $150 at Nordstrom (purchased on DSW for $69.99)
PETITE Chunky Sweaterwith Twist Back – super comfy $45.00
Glamorous Petite Long Sleeve Shirt Dress In Spot $51.00
GUESS BESY CHELSEA BOOT – This cognac sued peep toe casually dresses up a T shirt and jeans. Retails for $120 at Nordstrom (purchased on DSW for $59.98)
MADEWELL 8″ SKINNY JEANS IN RIVERDALE WASH – These jeans are everything your jeans should be and are perfect for those ladies under 5’4 (also available in tall). $128
New Look Tailored Coat $56.00
LUCKY BRAND LARISE BOOTIE – Not only are these comfortable but they are so versatile pairing with anything. Retails for $130 (available at DSW for $79.99)
Vero Moda Petite Clean Skinny Jeans $42.00
New Look Drop Neck Jersey Tee $11.50
GUESS GABRIELLE BOOTIE – These peep toes can be worn casually or bump a sexy look up even more. Very comfortable. Retails for $110 (purchased on DSW for $49.98)
Who else is having all of the Autumn feels?? The leaves are turning bright shades of yellow and red and I am finding myself craving warm soups and matcha lattes more often. Not to mention that Oktoberfest kicks off here in Oslo this weekend! We camped up on the lake near our home earlier this week and it felt so good to get back into the warmth. Here are ten things of interest and current favs of mine:
1. I just started reading Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes and it is feeding my female soul.
2. A pizza farm with Nick Offerman…and taquitos. Watch this
3. I lOVE Tarte and am currently obsessed with the Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing gel.
4. Listen to folk band Hiss Golden Messenger on Spotify + the new album drops this weekend (22nd).
5. Netflix’s Chasing Coral is visually stunning and could be a total game changer in terms of public perception.
6. I am missing Columbus a lot lately, as is Ben and I have been hankering for Buckeye Pho something fierce.
7. If you are intrigued by True crime stories, enjoy laughing, and also love podcasts – check out Wine & Crime.
8. Putting this Clarisonic Mia Fit on my Christmas wish list.
9. Thirteen winter cocktails to get you through the cold.
10. Really curious about this new Darren Aronofsky movie Mother and if it’s worth seeing. Thoughts?
Incredible Autumn photo above of the Alpine winter cabin in Norway via Cabin Porn