Who else is having all of the Autumn feels?? The leaves are turning bright shades of yellow and red and I am finding myself craving warm soups and matcha lattes more often. Not to mention that Oktoberfest kicks off here in Oslo this weekend! We camped up on the lake near our home earlier this week and it felt so good to get back into the warmth. Here are ten things of interest and current favs of mine:
1. I just started reading Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes and it is feeding my female soul.
2. A pizza farm with Nick Offerman…and taquitos. Watch this
3. I lOVE Tarte and am currently obsessed with the Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing gel.
5. Netflix’s Chasing Coral is visually stunning and could be a total game changer in terms of public perception.
6. I am missing Columbus a lot lately, as is Ben and I have been hankering for Buckeye Pho something fierce.
7. If you are intrigued by True crime stories, enjoy laughing, and also love podcasts – check out Wine & Crime.
8. Putting this Clarisonic Mia Fit on my Christmas wish list.
9. Thirteen winter cocktails to get you through the cold.
10. Really curious about this new Darren Aronofsky movie Mother and if it’s worth seeing. Thoughts?
Incredible Autumn photo above of the Alpine winter cabin in Norway via Cabin Porn